Monday, May 7, 2007

Crush and Crash :(

I Love You,
You are matured enough to understand me..
You Love me..
I am sexually attracted to you..
We have resonating frequency..
I am addicted to your company and thoughts..
We are married..
This is best possible option for both of us..
just Like that..
By mistake..

Reasons why I Love you are in googles...The tougher part is to get someone to Love..and the term Crush comes into play..I saw her, I had Crush on her, I proposed her, We spent time together, Then one of us crushes the crush.

My First Crush was not the normal one as mentioned...I was her friend since I could remem my school days..We used to sit together in Class; Our homes were at a distance of a km; We came back from school together; We always had good time together...In short She was My Very good friend...We loved to sit and talk for hours.
In Class X, She was proposed by a Boy (Chimp, thats wat I use to Call Him) of Class XII.. This guy thought me to be her Lover and Ragged me like hell..

Imagine a normal weekdayz Recess and a run from Classroom to different Toilets in order to save your ass from a senior, that too in a Teenagerz most delicate reason.
This was first time ever I came in trouble of this sort where you are already warned to be knocked out on talking to her again...We never stopped talking..We still used to sit together in school bus while returning home...We didnt talk much bout Chimp but obviously I told her that this "Chimp" has a "Crash" on me..
I can obviously recall the first time I was cought by him in a toilet, the day when I just pulled up my zip, turned around and BANG!, a punch on my shoulder...Punch was not that hard, but I acted well, I laughed on Chimp and asked permission to wash my hands atleast... A Kick on my ribs was the reply, I was on my knees..asking same...The Situation seems to be serious, but in actual I was laughing..He was desperate to retry his kick but his friends pulled him back...haha I won I thought...
I never told this story to that girl, Obviously, why shoould I tell bout the victory in thoughts...We still continued our talks, the matter became serious in school but I believed that this girl will clear her doubts...

Getting ragged in words was now like a daily dose for me..... .. and then the day came when I, for the first time, was not laughing being ragged by Chimp..He was roaming with that gal and suddenly on looking me passing away, he stopped me, called me and asked to say Sorry for no reasons to that gal, although I said and started moving..Actually I never wanted to be ragged in front of her...But He stopped me again and asked to touch their feet and then go....Aha Chimp in full form, looking to the status of my health over his body and considering the fact of that guy being in a so called Arts-Gang, ...I had no option but to do so... First time, I was not laughing.. The Kick on ribs was not as hard as this one.. Maabu's Insult, intolerable ..isn't.. I Left and Infact, at that particular moment I realized that this is called "Late Realization of Crush"...Worst Part: First Crush.... I never told her bout this crush, oye I never knew bout it, Its too late to realize this now..She is happy with him...
The situation became worse when we suddenly stopped talking after that..(Totally)..

In Class XI , The Chimp was out of School, so he left school..hehe, but still we didnt talk, She was in medical and me in non medical..Dont know wether dey still continued or not but I realized that the late realization of Crush is the worst one can bear...

Its better to hear "Shut Up" than "I am committed"

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.