Monday, December 22, 2008

Into the Wild-Shit...

Have been out of this blogging because of the following reasons:

1. AV H_stel Lab was just 2 g_ _d f_r typing. The letter '_' never w_rked there.

2. The late W!Fi facility was broadly not broad enough.

3. The "constipation" work kept me seriously busy. The work includes both the movie making and fest-faking.

4. The pink slip risk. Finally got a call to join this company!

5. My girlfriend got pregnant.. Actually not.. she was just about to be.. When suddenly I thought not to propose this 'unknown' girl, and thus I am still single.

7. I got this OCI (that's Overseas citizenship of India) and please don't dare to ask me how much I spent for this? How much "chakkars" I made to get this? What was the risk involved if I haven't received this? Am I still Indian?

8. Did you notice the missing 6th point. Good you are paying attention.

Will continue now onwards...

Aman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have it in you, what one can call 'seed' to be able to germinate into a writer. Good stuff. Keep writing.